A quick break from following the misery in the world.
- Get Active. Move your body. Get your heart rate up. Sitting is the new smoking.
- Get Outside. Being in the sun is vital to energy and health. The sun haters all look sick (and unhappy). Walk barefoot weather permitting.
- Eat a healthy meal. Fresh fruit and veggies yes. Avoid poison cuisine.
- No screen time or reduce it greatly.
- Finish something that you’ve put off .
- Think about something important in your life that you are neglecting.
- Learn something new. Read a non-fiction book. Listen to a podcast. Think deep thoughts.
- Think about something that can make you smile.
- Talk with someone that you like and care about.
Good luck and get busy.
Edit: Stop watching main stream news. It’s meant to confuse and depress you.